Our concrete plant has been trading continuously in Horsham since 1962, and after acquisition by Conundrum Holdings P/L in 2006 the name was changed to WimMix Concrete. We are still located on the original site in Selkirk Drive.
With over 50 years of proven quality and service behind us, our products have been used in major infrastructure projects within the Wimmera including:
- the completion of one of Australia’s largest tennis court projects involving the pouring of 29 courts in a 3 month period
- the original construction of the Wimmera Bridge in Horsham
- Horsham Civic Centre / Horsham Rural City Council Chambers
- Wimmera Base Hospital
- various supermarkets
- The Horsham Police Station complex and
- the Horsham Electricity Exchange, to name a few.
Our agitator operators are Certified under the CITS training package for Certificate 3 in Road Transport and Distribution, and we offer mini mix right through to twin steer deliveries.